Best JVC CU-VD40 Share Station DVD Burner for HD Everio Camcorders
- Create DVD-Video discs and HD data discs without the use of a computer and writes to both DVD-R and DVD-RW discs
- Save digital stills in JPEG format
- Can be used as a DVD burner for PCs
- Dual-layer DVD-R is also supported
- For use with the HD Everio and a USB 2.0 cable, controlled directly through the camcorder
JVC’s CU-VD40 lets you create DVDs from home movies, stored on compatible Everio hard drive camcorders without turning on a computer. It is even compatible with JVC’s high-definition GZ-HD7 You will be able to archive footages on full-size DVDs for playback on the CU-VD40. Burn standard-definition DVDs of your home movies that will work in most new DVD players Just connect your camcorder to the Share Station with the supplied USB cable. Use the camcorders LCD screen to select and organize the scenes you want to transfer then pop in a blank DVD and push “record”. You can copy a 1-hour standard-definition movie, recorded at the Everio’s highest-quality setting, in approximately 30 minutes. Play your standard-definition discs on virtually any newer DVD player. Use the VD40 to play back discs you’ve archived from the HD7, too. This Share Station’s HDMI output lets you send high-definition video and digital audio to a compatible television or audio/video component through a single convenient cable. Other audio/video outputs let you select the best connection for your TV.